Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Prescription!

I got to toss out the nasty pills I was supposed to be taking!! :)

That was a good thing. I'm sure there are other good things (I just finished another fun book, "Lonely Werewolf Girl," which was undeniably entertaining and witty) but there are also still a bunch of bad things. I'm still sick. I'm still in pain. I haven't eaten a proper meal in about four days. If not for a stop at Vons while filling my latest prescription yesterday, I wouldn't have been eating anything the past two. My throat is kind of swollen from the drip at the back of my throat (cold-related, not infection-related), and it makes it hard to swallow the multitude of pills I've been downing several times a day. And I have a final I absolutely, mathematically NEED to get an A on tomorrow afternoon.

I haven't thrown up since yesterday, though. That's another good thing. And Jessica gave me a care package--jelly beans and girl scout cookies, which I unfortunately can't eat, and Supernatural season 1.

That, I will happily eat right up. After I finish studying. :)

2 comments:

  1. <3 i'm glad you're getting better :) i hope you get that a on your final, i'm sure you can do it! :D might want to go easy on the sugar, though, could hurt your tummy :( home is soon!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope the antibiotics work; I don't think you need to be starving yourself of brain food right before finals start beating down. When you do eat, please eat warm foods that don't have too much oil (but of course, dorm food is 99.99% oil, is it not? It's probably how you got the infection in the first place....) and drink warm fluids. Take care!

    (I want cookies. Totally missed Girl Scout season this year. I don't really know how I managed that though...)

    ReplyDelete