Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Bit Too Insane

It is eleven forty-eight PM right now. I'm kind of sad--excepting a twenty minute dash through my room, gathering up materials I'd need for my third class today, I haven't been back to my room since nine-thirty this morning. That's waaayy too long. Is it possible to be homesick when you're only about a hundred yards away?

I'm almost ready to go back, though. I'm in the computer lab, finishing up an essay, because I'd have to trek out here to print it when I finished, anyway. And now I have a good motivator to finish it quickly and get to bed. Bed sounds good.

Another good motivator? The guy in here with me--well, his feet stink. There are no windows. It's stuffy and stinky in here.

Gotta finish, gotta finish, gotta finish...

1 comment:

  1. Blargh. I have an essay dur on Friday and well, I only have maybe one page finished (out of six). I'm a tad freaked out but I'll finish...somehow.

    Stinky feet. Eww. It's just as bad as working on an empty stomach in the library next to someone chowing down on Panda Express's Orange Chicken. Ai-ya.

    Take care. Hope that stupid thing gets written ASAP. I'm cheering you on from down South (:

    ReplyDelete